Writing A Top-Quality Personal Narrative Essay With Ease
In writing academic personal narrative essay, you are expected to write in such a way you’re your readers are involved in your personal experience. This way, you will be able to make the readers fully understand and feel how you felt as at the time of the experience you are writing about. This is why it is important that if you wish to write a compelling paper, you should start out strongly since that is the only way you can capture the attention of your target readers. In order to do this with ease, here are some of the things you should know about. They are as follows:
- Choose A Captivating Topic: This is the first step you take towards writing a top-quality personal narrative essay. The topic should be such that can easily catch your target readers’ attention.
- Use Appropriate Narrator: Just like the prompt already says, it is a personal paper and as such, the narration should be written in the first person unless the prompt or your teacher states otherwise.
- Set Out The Sequence Of Events: This is where the order of your academic paper comes in. You are free to experiment with the various sequences to see which one fits in where so as to achieve smooth flow of your story, taking into consideration, reflections and flashbacks.
- Do Not Omit Important Events: In order not to leave out any important events, you should take down notes of important happenings that will help set the tone for your paper. It would go a long way to make your paper successful.
- Create An Outline: When you create an outline for your personal narrative essay, it makes it easier for you to get a good idea of how and where your story telling should start, and how and where it should end.
- Write The First Draft: This writing should be based on the outline previously created. Using a first person narrative, your paper’s introduction should be very compelling in order to make your target readers want to read more. In doing this, add as much details as possible but never go to the point of fabricating details in order to make your paper read more interesting. Stick to the facts.
- Write The Final Copy: After the first draft is written, polish it so that you have a final copy of your personal narrative essay that appeals to the senses of your target readers. This final copy should also be free of any spelling, structure, or grammar errors.